HARPENDEN & DISTRICT INDOOR BOWLS CLUB “200 CLUB”
- Each participant will pay £12 annual subscription for entry into each of the 6 draws drawn every other month
- Upon receipt of your £12, you will be allocated a number. This same number will be placed in each bi-monthly draw.
- You may have more than one £12 subscription.
- 200 Club is also open to non-members of Harpenden & District Indoor Bowls Club.
- The results will be displayed on the notice board in the Club and on the Club website.
- Winners will be notified and prize cheques will be issued.
- We would ideally need a minimum of 200 entries for the prizes to be as follows: 1st prize… £24, 2nd prize… £18, 3rd prize… £12 any increase in numbers and the prize monies would be reviewed. A decrease in entry numbers will mean that we have to reduce the prizes on offer.
Should you wish any friends and family to take part, please feel free to download more application forms (if required) and add their names to the forms, one form per person.
The first draw takes place at the end of October. Entries can still be received after the first draw has been made with a pro rata payment for the remaining draws.